- Align regulatory activities with countries' leadership. To this end, create a collaborative working environment and have an understanding of regulatory developments in Turkey
- Researches and locates information on regulatory requirements. Prepares and coordinates submission, registration and notification dossiers for regulatory agencies/ authorities (Responsible for all operational work) Assists in performing compliance checks. Communicates with internal customers
- Ensures that products are authorized in relevant jurisdictions and follows up any issues that may occur in close collaborations with the EMEA registration team.
- Ensures regulatory compliance in all portfolios (biocidal products, cosmetics, detergents, medical device)
- To maintain a detailed knowledge, documentation of the legislation, monitor possible changes and influence changes that applies to:
- *Chemical product hazard communications.
- *Chemical Product transportation classifications, including ground, air, and water.
- *And other changes in non-registered chemical product compliance requirements affecting our company's products being commercialized in cluster/country.
- *Changes in product compliance regulations
- Plans and executes local projects and programs to meet technical and business needs within areas of responsibility based on annual performance, Corporate and Regional business goals.
- Keep and maintain files and documents regarding product regulatory and compliance. Supports Global initiatives. Takes active role in Labeling projects
- Assist in coordinating project programs addressing key business needs and ensure regulatory compliance in the region of responsibility
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Chemistry or related fields
- Working experience of at least 6-7 years in contacting with competent authorities (product registration, regulatory consulting). Regulatory experience in BPR, MDR, Cosmetics Regulations, REACH (KKDIK), TSE, Regulation on Detergents and Biocidal products would be useful
- Preferably having a valid SDS Preparation Certificate
- Experience in an international business environment; and possess knowledge of regulatory terminology, and regulatory landscape
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Good negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills, independent worker
- Demonstrate success in completion of difficult tasks in a timely manner
- Devises insightful ways to understand and solve difficult problems, whose solutions require the use of multiple techniques and some understanding of the materials
*In our recruitment process, the preliminary evaluation is made through a video interview sent to the appropriate candidates via HR Venue.
Diversey is an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate or tolerate harassment or bullying against job applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender (including pregnancy), gender expression and identity, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. It is the policy of Diversey to make hiring and promotional decisions without regard to the characteristics above. The primary factor in these types of decisions is an applicant’s qualifications for the needs of the position to be filled.
Apply for this position at https://diversey.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Diversey/job/Turkey---Istanbul/Regulatory-Manager_R0004505